Tuesday, October 28, 2008

140

Wednesday, October 22, 2008, Reynolds' house, Thorton, Colorado
I had a very uncomfortable sleep last night because by the time I stopped to sleep, it was well past midnight and everyone had gone to sleep... on top of my sleeping bag, and I didn't want to wake them up, so I did what I could. We got an early start (We always get an early start in the car because there is nothing to pack up. I just wake up and drive. The others wake up after that, and we stop when we want to. The wind was howling the whole way against us from the side, gusts up to 55 mph. A blizzard warning was supposed to go in to effect that night near Colorado, so we kept going, not wanting to get caught in the snow before arriving at Emily's house in Thorton. Fortunately we made it around 9:00 pm. John had a dinner waiting for us. Emily arrived around midnight from the airport. I was sleepy, so I went to bed pretty early. Boy, the bed was comfortable.

No comments: