Sunday, September 28, 2008

116

Sunday, September 28, 2008, St. John's Episcopal School, Olney, Maryland
We slept well last night with the soft mats. We woke up and made it to the church service next door at 9:00. It was similar to the Lutheran Church we went to in Kansas; the congregation and pastor participated in the service by reading alternately seperate parts of the message. After the service, we were invited to partake of their Sunday brunch. Later some of the kids walked across the street to the public library while others went back to the school gym; I took a much appreciated nap for about an hour. Later on John Zurn came by to see how we were doing and let us go back into the school library where I am right now updating this blog. Later tonight I plan to go back to the restaurant where we left our bikes and fix the tire so that we can get an early start tomorrow.
To be continued...
Well, I finally got the back tire patched, 10 pm. I was at the school library till around 9:30 doing the blog, putting on old pictures I couldn't do before. Becky went running. Everyone stayed up late watching Iron Will; we went to bed after midnight.

No comments: